Monday, April 24, 2006

What a weekend

Ok where to start.

I spent the weekend out of town. Went to a boat drag race. That sounds simple enough, right. I was the pit crew for on of the guys out there. That was sooo cool. All it cost me was 2 tanks of gas, one going there and one coming back up. There is another race in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

I got there about 8pm friday night. Just in time for BBQ tri tip. oh it was good. I also had a few beers, nothing major. We'll get to the major soon enough. So that was the short and sweet to Friday.

I woke up around 7am on Sat. Though, I didn't roll out of bed till 8ish. I guess I should have gotten up earlier, but I didn't. So, my buddy's girlfriend was kinda showing me where I needed to go with the boat, and where to pick it up at. 'cause I was the one that put the boat in the water and took it out at the end of the run. Well as we are on the way back to the trailer. I got a phone call, I don't answer it cause I think it'd be kinda rude to be on the phone while she is showing me what I need to know. Well, my friend ended up calling me like 3 times in a row. So when I get out of the truck, with my phone rining again ;) I answer it this time. It turnes out to be a friend of mine from Las vegas. She ended up driving about 3 hours to meet me there. And I didn't even know if she was going to make it or not. in fact if I had to bet on it, I would've bet on her not making it down.

So yeah that was cool way to start my day off.

Saturday was just the qualifing runs for sundays race. So I got a good amount of pritice in backing up the boat and truck. Then It goes on to Sat night...yeah that was fun.

bad damn I need to go to sleep. so I'm just going to post this typos and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... thats a lot of detail ya got there ;)

So.. this 'friend' drove 3 hrs to meet ya.. and then???

=) -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks