Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stupid game

Yes, this is what my bloggin' has come to. Posting about a stupid game. So I got to this one level that I'm just stuck on. Well I guess if I took my time it'd be ok, but noooo....I go in there thinking I'm RAMBO, yeah it doesn't work to well. I don't got an M60 or low air to ground support.


and in a different note. I think I'm going to stop the idea of getting a site together for my family. The main reason that I wanted it was to post up my pictures from trips and what not. So, I've been looking around the first place I found was $23 / year for 300mb of pictures. That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. It would be great if I had an eye for taking cool looking pictures, but nooooo....Not much of an art person. I guess it would be cheaper than being a car guy. I just need to make more money. That will do it. Fix all that is ill.

Well I guess it's time to eat some more left overs and watch a movie....yeah that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What game??? (We know it's stupid...)



there goes that word 'ill' again

*giggles*


-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks