Sunday, April 30, 2006

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Let me start this off with some good news. I got my flippin' wrist pad, ok so it doesn't really do any flips or any kind of tricks. but, it is new and it is mine.

It just boggles my mind what I had to go though just to get this wrist pad. And now I just swaped out keyboards. WoW go me. Ok this one is going to take a lil getting used to. Well, I guess not much time I seem to be on a roll right now.

So I started off going to wally-world. Man how I hate that place. The only time it seem to be ok is the 24 hours ones and go in around 3am. Then you go no one in there to bug you. Well I went around 4 in the afternoon. I just walked in and went "blah". The first thing I wanted to do when I walked in there was to do a 180 and walk back out. But, I didn't. So I walked around, found some new running shorts a new running shirt and some socks. Well I was off to a good start. Then I started looking for some new running shoes. Well...couldn't find any that I liked. Well that's strike 2, first one was just for going to wal-mart. Ok fine, I can find shoes some place else. So I went looking for a wrist pad, kinda like the one I got now. Humm...no luck. Well that's a flippin bitch. No biggie there's an Office De-Pot just down the street.

So I'm going to cut my losses and just leave with what I got in my lil blue carry basket. Well, up to the front of the store and I see all the people just waiting. So that's strike 3 or 4 now. I just put my basket down and walk out of the store.

I go to office depot and find just what I'm looking for. Even got an extra pad for my mouse. So it works. I ended up spending a little more than I wanted to on the two pads, but its been awhile since I spend any money on myself. Most of it has been going to the family or gas. So after office depot I drove my happy butt over to Mervyns, it's on the way home so it works. I found everything I was looking for, though it did cost a lil more than wal-marts. At least I didn't have to wait in any long ass lines. I even got the running shoes that I was looking for.

All in all. Spending money is fun.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Yes spending money IS fun...I am glad you were able to finally get your wrist pad.

Joshua said...

I'm thinking there should be a movie made out of my wrist pad stories

Joshua said...

number three sounds too much like a pr0no flick....though...humm....

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got something you like.
Tell me, what is Mervyns?
Is it like Walgreens?
Do you know what that is.. haha!
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks