Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

today was a good day, as Easter Sunday should be. The day started off with me waking up around noontime. Checked my e-mail and myspace. Yeah, I know I am now a myspace junkie.


*ahhhhhhh!!!!!lskdklsdjfsdjklfdd --- sorry this is from a different conversation Now back to my bloggin'*

Yeah, I've found a few old friends of mine. Even some people that I used to go to school with, all the way back in high school. So that's cool and all. About 2ish I headed down to my Grammy's. Just had a little get together down there. I was the lucky one that got to BBQ the steaks. Oh they were good. Had some baked potatoes. Those were good too. I even got a bag of cookies from there. Ahh good stuff. Well, that was how most of it went. I'll be kind on leave out my brother throwing one of his pissy moods out there. I think I should make this font yellow or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the yellow is good. BRIGHT!
=)
Glad to hear ya had a good Easter Joshua.
Now I wonder how BBQ steak tastse... hmmm.

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks