Saturday, April 15, 2006

deja vu

So tonight (friday night) was different fo sho.

It started right after work. I just went accross the street and had a few beers. Not much 'cause I had to drive. And drinking and driving is bad. So after we closed them down Myself and a few others headed over to another co-workers house. So while at his house we had pizza and beer. Beer can make the worst dilvery pizza taste like it was home cooked just for you.

So I left there, and planned on going to a boobie bar. Well why not, I just wanted to go and see some boobies. Well anyways, on the way there I got this call from a friend of mine. Asking me if I wasnted to go out with her and some friends.

Well it ended up being a gay bar. so what ever, at least there is a good chance of me seeing hot chicks make out (if not more). So yeah I rocked out. had just one drink, and a water. So we closed that place down too.

all in all is was a good night.

it is now freaking early and I'm about to get some sleep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Hmm! Well! Umm! o.O

I've been there a few times..

Oh I /rocked in the past ;)

Sorta... >rock more now<

So yeah, im speachless.. ummm

Hope you got what you were looking for..... uh yeah that....

:D -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks