Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Humm what if..

What if I started blogging different 'cause I know there are more people reading this. Nah, I don't think that would happen. Not like there is any reason for me to change now, I've already got six months worth here. I guess I'm not going to say anything that would offend anyone. Hell, if I do say something that I guess what's the big deal. It's not like I'm making anyone read this. What the Sam Hell, I don't even have a point with this shenanigan.

Though, I think the 5 hours of sleep plus ten and ahalf hours of work plus one hour of lunch is really not working out too well right now. I bet I'll be asleep early tonight. Gee Golly I even turned MSN and what-not on to invisible. Not like anyone really messages me anyways, just don't want to have anyone bug me in my state of blah.

Well my book came in the mail today. I might read the first story just for the hell of it. See what it's like. See if I feel any better in my tummy. Though, I'm not too sure how a book can help that. Who knows.

Oh yeah I got to find a link to that test for some friends of mine. I think I'll have to find it here on my very own blog (after I post this), then go molest their MySpaces. Yeah, now that sounds like a plan.

Click here for a good time!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Don't worry. I aint gonna change anything.

Though I got these Co-workers that I might have to think twice before I blog about ;)

* stupid word verification *

Anonymous said...

But I message you...

:'(

That hurt

..a little.


-Bre


PS> I love your blogs chuck... always have. <3

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks