Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tooooo Early

Blah, It's only 11:25 and I am getting tired. This is my weekend to do what ever the hell I want. Hell I didn't wake up till 10am, That was a good 12 hours of sleep I had. So it's Sat night and what am I doing. Sitting here at my computer posting another blog tonight. Hell it's two in a row. Well I did spin around a lil (Billy Idol -- rebble yell - live) and minnimaze and maximize my browser window a few times. Well I also went and found that code for that lil rock

Blah I got some stuff I wanna type out, just not too sure what the best way to get it out is. So I'll just do this and pretend that I'm typing what I want to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, that browsersize, I hear it's good exercise for the internet...

=)

-Bre


Sometimes I make no sense to even me but its cute, so hey!, let me be.
For some reason chuck, you give this wild 'FREE' feeling to people.
It feels good.
<3

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks