Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bloggers Block

I think it's almost kinda totally sometimes pretty boring, this blog that I call mine. Seeing as my life seems to slowly be getting back on track (mental note: buy a wrist pad). I guess that's a good thing. It just leaves me with little to blog about. I'm not going to start blogging about what so-n-so did at work, or drama this and / or drama that. It's just not me.

You know what, I'm really starting to play of the idea of putting together a lil web site for my family. I know a few people that have done it. I'll upload some pictures from a few trips of mine. Though I just fear it being a waste of time. Hell, I think I'd have better luck just making a space about me for me. Oh wait, isn't that what that whole myspace.com is about? I mean it even has an "about me" section. whoopiedoo.

But really what would a do with my own domain and webspace. I already got access to all the server space I'd ever need. What can I do that's different than myspace.com? Well the only thing that really comes to mind is the ability to add more pictures. Well it's not like I got a lot of family who'd even view the site. So I guess I'm just talking my self out of it. So that seems to be more reason to not waste me time with it. Or that money that it would cost.

I don't even feel like trying to be a web developer anymore. I can't even think of anything I'd want to do. I don't want to learn anymore PHP. I don't want to learn anymore HTML, CSS, or anything else that is any kind of code. I spend too much time at the computer the way it is. I'd still like to get one of those lil RC race cars.

Damn, what is my point in this blog? I guess just random thoughts. Not like there's anything wrong with that. Maybe I should just leave this window open a lil longer. I still got a lil story to read, but I can always just make another post about that.

Humm...Now how should I end this post? I got to try something new. Something to be wanted. Something to b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua, be everything you can be.

Joshua said...

umm....thanks...

Anonymous said...

Bloggers Block is sooooooooooooo long... haha!

What were you going to school for chuck? Are you going to pick up where you left off?

Your random thoughts are great!

Uhhh, something to b = what???

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks