Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The phone game

Let me start off saying that I hate the Phone Game.

What is the phone game you might find your self asking. Well today is your lucky day 'cause I'll tell ya what. Well It's the game when you call someone and they should, at least in time call you back. Or something like that, so I've been told. Well anyways story is this: There's this chicka I've been talking to the past few weeks. All seems good, right. She calls me, I call her back, or at least a text message or something. Some kind of a proof of life. I do know we work different shifts so when I get off of work she's on her way to work. Well, I give her a call around lunch time or something like that. No answer, so I leave a lil message and think nothing of it. Well, a few hours go by and I got some free time so I send a lil text message. So now she has one voice mail and 2 text messages. All of witch have not been replied too.

So now I am in the yucky state of mind where I'd love to talk to her, see how her day went, win any money, just stuff like that. Though I also don't want to be a pest and bug her with text messages and / or voice mails. I just have been telling myself that she's a busy person and blah blah blha (that last one just wanted to be different). Today I made it a point not to call or send a text. She's a big girl if she wanted to send one she could. I just found myself looking at my cell more than normal. Just seeing if I missed a text or a call or something. Well nada. So now what? Do I call? Do I wait? Do I say "ahh fuck it"? I just don't know.

And it has just been one of those days it seems like. Hell I can't even get my new gift to me working. I got me a new hard drive for my computer, and I can't even get that to work right. Spend all after work working on it. I didn't even go jogging.


yeah this is good enough, it's time for sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cheated and read up... haha!

(Go You!)


-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks