Thursday, May 18, 2006

Been a few days...

Ha..I stole ya title. That's right. Copy...paste. You know who you are.

Well anyways. Humm. I don't even have anything to blog about really. Well, my hair is kinda buggin me right now. My hair is still kinda wet, and I got a fan blowing on me. Humm...."blowing" and "me" in the same sentenince. So, I got half wet hair and half dry hair and it's getting in my face. blah. Well, it sure is better than getting a skin fade kinda hair cut.

ohhh I need ice cream...brb. mmmmm Dryer's Rocky Road is the best ice cream evea. It's in bold, so it's gotta be true. hell, would I lie to my readers....humm....maybe, but not this time,.

humm. Yeah I guess that's it. Wish I didn't have to wake up soooo friggin early tomorrow. Still stuff I feel like doing tonight. Like playing city of heroes.

Peace out homies.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

YA, Ya, ya...you stole it alright...but what else are friends for!!! I love rocky road!

Anonymous said...

dryers? uh must be a cali thing...?

stole my word too yo!
(homies... haha)
lay off my koolaid yo!

-bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks