Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So tired

This sucks. I don't know where to start. HUmm. Maybe it's my 40 min drive home that sucks. Or it's the price for a one bedroom apartment rent. Maybe it's the amount of gas that I put in my car driving the 35 miles home.

Well low and behold that this Thursday I am getting a new (very used) car one way or another. I also want out of this damn town and in turn move into a town closer to work. Hell, with what I drive now I'd save about $300 / month in gas alone. And I could do it with what I make now, I'd just have no money left over to have fun with. So I guess I'll wait around and save up till my friend gets out of the military and we room up. I guess it's not that bad living with the parents.

It's not like I'll turn in to come kind of a computer geek that does nothing but play World of Warcraft 25 hours a day and can't stand sun light for more than 15 min at a time. No....Not me.

Damn just think if I ranted this much at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you play wow? haha jk

how much is gas there anyhow?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks