Sunday, May 21, 2006

Nothing

That is what I got planned to do this weekend. I haven't even moved my car since I got home Friday night. Hell, most of this weekend I've been in my PJs I even went out and got the mail in them. Ok, so I am going to have to wash some clothes and things like that. I've also been eating ice cream....Good stuff. Oh yeah I was going to get a hair cut, but I don't think I wanna. My hair is kinda bugging me I just don't think anything bad is going to happen if I go another week without a hair cut. It's not like I'm in the military anymore. Hair cuts every other week. blah. And no they were not free. $10 for the basic high and tight hair cut, and that was on base price.

Well I think I should go back to doing my nothing for the weekend.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I am doing "nothing" too. Isn't it fun. Like you I need to do laundry and vacuum, but I don't feel like it.

Anonymous said...

i do 'nothing' at 3am best...

oh wait.. are we talking about the same thing here?

hmmm...


hihihi

-bre
:D

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks