Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wash behind your ears!


Just do it!

Ok so I don't know what I'm going to blog about yet. I'm just going with the flow on this one. Just rocking out to....Angels & Airwaves -- The War. It just started. So lets see. I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. Maybe it's 'cause I went to sleep when it was still light out side. Just gotta get 12 hours of sleep. Well more like 9 and a half or ten. Gotta wake up at this ungodly hour. Well anytime you wake up and it's (not its) still dark outside is WAYYYYYYYY too early.

I'd like to take a moment out of this post to thank my readers (all three of them). Well ok I'm sure there are more than 3, but I dunno. Nor do I really care. I guess I do care if I took the time out to say that. humm....kinda makes you think. Or is that makes me think. WoW that's deep.

So one time at band camp...

I wonder who is going to read this whole blog. I bet they stop right about... Well not here... No.....Yeah now. They'll'd (that's short for They will ed, you know past tense) stop here!. Ohh...I need to find a pic. I'll bee right back.


well that's not really the picture that I was looking for, but it will do.

So I'm thinking of joining a gym. So I can get all buffivide. Yeah I think that's a word. I'm sure of it.

well lets see if I can do any more rambling here. HUmm. I'm sure I could if I wanna.

HUmm I'm going to try out this flicker junk for my photos I want to put up. I want to scan all the photos that we have laying around and put them up. So, we'll see how it works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess im reader #2
but hey! i remember the old blog.. msn
oh wait.. was that I who told you to make it :P
Cause you rock.. and i knew it from the baby stages.. oh yeah oh yeah!
hahaha!

<3-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks