Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pickle



Now if that isn't a hawt title, I don't know what is.

So here's my dilemma:

I need to get my Engineering degree. I just wont make the money I want with out it. So that means that I need to go to school. Sounds simple right. I also need to work to pay bills and some where I need to do home work (that's why I went into the military, well one reason) and have some kind of a life.

It sucks 'cuase I'm past the simple 3 unit night classes. I want to take:
Math 4b Precalculus TTH 6:30-8:20
Engineering 2 Graphics MW 6:00-9:50

so if you add work and night classes together I'd be doing....A hell of a lot. Lets see....47 + 4 + 8 = 59 hours a week. That doesn't even count doing home work (damn math home work). I don't think I could do it. Oh yeah, I also spend just about 4 hours driving to and from work each week. So I'm well in to the mid 60s. Throw in some sleep. Yeah I don't think it'll work out.

So that leave me with 2 real choices:
1) Work less hours (might need to find a new job for that)
2) Go to school less (that means more years of school)

I just don't think I could take just one class a semester. Well maybe this semester. But when I start taking physics, they kinda go hand-in-hand with my math. Just think of the home work when I get to that point.

Maybe I need to find a good lil internship or something.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Well Said Echo, I second that motion....Back to school with you!

Anonymous said...

yumo pickles.. oh sorry got a bit carried away there.. hawt title ;)
yeah, im so orginal :D

YOU CAN DO IT JOSHUA :)


-bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks