Monday, May 08, 2006

Room for only one

Humm so many things you can say to that title...

Well I just got back from running jogging around a few blocks. I haven't been going out as much as I should be. Well more like wanna be. It's not like I need to be going out jogging. Hell, my mommy asked me before I went out what was it that I wanted to get out of jogging. She said that I was already skinny enough, I told her that "I want legs of steel". Just think of what you could do with legs of steel....Well not much.

So there I am, jogging with my MP3 player on my arm rockin' out to Evens Blue. Not to shabby to say the least. I'm also thinking about all the great things that I could be blogging about while I was out and just how nice it would be if I could blog just by thinking it. That way all my scrambled thoughs would could here and I wouldn't have to spend forever and a day typing them out. Heck, I still need to blog something about this weekend.

blah, I need to get my clothes out of the dryer and take a shower. I'll just go ahead and post this tease of a message. after I do a spell check...

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Man, If we could blog comments in ours heads...we would all be in trouble.

Anonymous said...

you know.. even better.. we need to come up with an idea oh how to talk into a mic (you know the portable headsets for cellys) and it blog for us.. it CAN be done!!!
OMG.. but only for you because youre so interesting.
<3 -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks