Monday, October 31, 2005

This is a story about a girl

Well how do I put into words what is bugging me? I guess I'll just do like I always do and just start typing. Maybe I'll look back on this some day and laugh. Who knows?

Well I guess I should start off with the history. And I'm going all the way back on this history too. I aint got anything else to do...

So the year is 1999 I think. I was a Jr. In high school. Well in the middle of the year my parents ended up moving about 45 miles away. And knowing just how much fun it would be to change schools in the middle of my Jr. Year. I moved in with my Grandmama (well so did my brother, who was also in high school). Well anyways, I was coming up to my parents on the weekends and what-not. I kept doing this even while going to college down there. I didn't live here (where I'm at now till I stopped going to college, till I went in to the military). I started takling to this chick on ICQ I think I twas somewhere around 2000. She ended up living in the same town as my parents, hell only a few miles away.

Then sometime before I went into the Air Force, we stopped talking. Well she stopped coming online for what ever the reason was. Bummer.

I do my three years in North Caroline. Throughout this time I don't hear anything of her, but the though is in the back of my mind. She was just an easy person to talk to.

Well I move back to cali in March '05. Sometime around mid July I came home from work and I had an ICQ message with someone wanting me to add them. Well I clicked "ok" and *poof* there was this person added to my list. But wait...Who the hell did I just add, I forgot to click on the "view info" button thingy. So I looked through out my list and I seen this new contact that has the same screen name as the chick I talked to years ago. No way, can this be for real.

It turns out that after all this time she still thought about some the the times we've talked and what not. Well damn, go me.

So we've talked about the past. What she's been up to, what I've been up to. All that good stuff. We ended up working out a day that worked for both of us, to meet up and eat lunch at this little Italian restaurant. First time we've ever met up. WooHoo go us.

So we sat there, chatted some talk. Eat most of our food, and got some Togo boxes. Then she asks what should we do next. I came up with the great idea of getting ice cream. We left and went to get some ice cream at the only place we knew of in town. It wasn't that bad, only about 2 miles from where I live now.

Well I end up goin to her parents house after the ice cream. She doesn't live there any more, she was just coming up to see them. So I thought to my self, I must be doing something right. So we just hung out watched some movies and TV. It was just an easy going time.

She as we were leaving, she said that we needed to do this sometime again. I went hell yeah we do, I had a great time today.

Well she called me later that night, on her way home. We talked some more. And we talked and talked, so she didn't fall asleep driving...That would've been bad.

Blah...Getting tired of this story...

Sometime the next week I sent her an e-mail asking if she wanted to get together that coming weekend. (ya ya..I sent an e-mail cause it was 5:30am or something like that before I went to work and I knew she checked her e-mail from work from time to time).

Well she was busy, she had season baseball tickets and there was a game everynight that weekend. I think it was the last games of the season too.

Well...That was the last I heard from her.

I called, YaY got voice mail (she'll call back)....NOPE.
humm...I'll send an e-mail. (she'll reply)....NOPE.
well humm now doesn't this suck.
so yeah I think there's one or two more e-mails over a few weeks, 'cause I'm trying not to be a stalker, that she didn't reply to.

So that brings us to today. I so felt like just calling out of the blue. I guess you could say I'm betting that one of these times she'll answer her phone. In the end, I thought I would just write this. Maybe it would take my mind off of this.

I guess it all started again last night. When I was seeing if any of my e-mail contacts use myspace. Well, I found out she did have one. Not much on it, but she had an account. With some friends, but the kicker was her pic...She's just so good looking, so smart. It's just everything. I was just awwstruck (or how ever you'd spell that) by her. Well I guess in the end it doesn't matter, cause I'm such a bad person for what ever reason may be that I'm not worth answering the phone for. Hell, even a reply of "fuck off you goat fucker" would at least get a point across that she doesn't want to talk to me. BTW: no, I am not a goat fucker.

So yeah, I don't know what I want from this post. Hell, what would she think if she read this. I'm sure if she looked she could find a link to my blog. I tried to be honest from the start, I did. But what ever.

It's just funny how she could look me up after almost 4 years. Both of us single. Then I don't hear from her anymore. Something just doesn't click.

(if you made it this far, go you. I think I posted more than I really needed to, but oh well. It's just me. I can't change who and am and I don't want to if I could.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huggs babe!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks