Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just me



Yeah so I guess you could say that I'm having one of "those" days. So I thought I'd start typing to all of the cyberworld out there that doesn't really care what I do. So why would they care about what I type. With that being the case I can't just type what I what, knowing that I only know of one person that even takes the time of day to see if I posted anything new. There might be a few other out there, but I don't know. Ha I just took some time to find a pic that fits, well I think it does and seeing as this is my thoughts..that's all I need.

I guess, I don't know. I just need to go out more. I really want to go backpacking again. It's been way to long since I've been out side doing stuff like that. But it sucks 'cause I don't have anyone who would want to do that with me. I could always just suck it up and just go by my self, and seeing as I'm a big boy now I can do that. I know just where I'd want to go too. It all just cost money, funny how that is. Hell I'd love to go up to the mountain and go skiing, just love it. But, that too takes money. I also feel that it would be really sucky driving 90 min so to spend the day skiing alone. Oh but you might meet someone up there, yeah I might....or the would might just demolished to make room for an intergalactic super spaceway. You just never know. If that sounds a little depressed, it's not really meant to be. Just wanted to give you something to think about. Well that and kinda quoting a movie.
I guess typing my thoughts, if that you want to call this junk, is helping. I don't even know. It's just killing time I think. I mean I'm still me. I'm still sitting here at looking in to this Sony monitor. Kinda wishing I had 2 19in LCD monitors to stare into, but I don't...again do to a lack of funds.
I really hope that one of these jobs I applied for works out. I'll let all my readers, Ha!, know what I applied for.
  1. A county job (the guys who paint "STOP AHEAD" on the streets, and a bunch of other stuff)
  2. Welding / fab job about 45 min drive away.
  3. temp agency has a temp-to-hire job coming up that they said they would submit my resume in.
I guess that's not to bad, this all came up within the last week more or less.

I guess I will end with that. I don't really have anything to this. I'm sure I could just waste some time typing some random pointless thoughts, but who'd want so spend their time reading that. Ha! Like I really got to worry about boring people with this. I'd first need people.

You know it's funny I've never-ever had a journal, or anything like that in my life. Well, other than the have-to-do-this-for-school ones. Nothing that I ever really spent any time on. Hell, I don't even like writing, but look at me go and make a cool run on sentence. Hell I'm doing this and not it's not even private. I can't lock this up and stick it in my pocket for safe keeping. Nor, can I hide it under my bed where no one in there right mind would look. No, I'm doing this in the public eye. For all to see (witch they don't) and for all to comment on if they want. I guess knowing that there are some topics I stay away from. I guess I can't have random people know more about my life than people I know in real life. But what ever, right?

I think I'll end there (again, I know) so I can get me something to eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwee! Chucky, I will go with you and we will find the right gal. (If that insist on the girl in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time.)Me gots some funds and me gots a hurricane after me.. so hey lets party! :) -Bre

Anonymous said...

oh and btw - me gonna publish your blog addy on mofo :P
-Bre

Joshua said...

WooHoo party in cali =P

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks