Sunday, October 23, 2005

So bored.

I don't even have any idea what to blog about tonight, none at all. I am still hungery, and I think I've been eating all day. humm....maybe I have a tapeworm. You never know with those things. Ok, tapeworm aside, I think I should rename this to my "I'm just killing time and don't have anything better to do then to make a new post on my very own blog" blog. Ha say that ten times realy super duper fast.

lol, yeah I'm an idiot. Or something. Ok so I was googling stuff for the hell of it. and I just so happened to be googling, I bet you'll never guess...." leper colony" don't ask me why. I could tell you, but it's more fun to make you wonder.


I went to the movies with my mommie today, yeah it was good times. To bad the movies suckzored. We watched DoooooooM. yeah just a bad movie. so yeah. humm what else


yeah I don't have anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! leper colony???

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44394

?

Well why you are at that... who knows why.. look up the epidemic on bird flu in britin... tell me if Px is in danger.. poor brit man. oh well, :P -Bre

Anonymous said...

I'm only in danger if I eat birds... and they taste foul, so I won't.

(see what I did there?) :p

The Brit

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks