Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I can't wait

Till I can move out of this hell hole. The only thing this place offers is a roof over my head, that is all. I just want to be able to get my own place. That way I can have my own problems. With my own job to pay my own bills. This being jobless is really starting to get old. Parents are really starting to get old. I guess there is just too much going on in this lil ol house. I guess it all comes down to me needing to get out more. Just a whole bunch of personal stuff begin me, that really doesn't need to be posted here so it aint gonna.

I guess you could say that I'm just doing a little venting. Seeing as this is my 3rd post today....maybe this should be a lot of venting. Or maybe it's because I only vent a little at a time. That should at least stop me from blowing up, though that might be fun to watch :P

Damn I wish I had the money to go out and buy me an RC car or something. That would just kick ass sea-bass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have like twenty of those things. Ill play with them and think of you. ;) Hugs! -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks