Wednesday, October 26, 2005

There's been a death...

Well last night (well this morning about 3:30 am) I turned my computer off so I could get some sleep. Most of the time I just leave it on 24/7, just easier that way. Well when I rolled out of bed this almost afternoon, I got some error while booting up my computer. "Well humm" I thought to my self. Then I tried some other stuff, and nothing seemed to work. So being the smart person that I am, I knew I needed to ask other people. Maybe, just maybe, someone out there knew how to bring life back into my computer.

Well it's really hard to do anything when you don't got any kind of video. Hell, it doesn't even beep any more when I push the power button. bummer. So it seems that my motherboard died over the night. It's still young too, just over a year old. Had lots of life left in it. So now it seems that my computer will be down for a week while I ship the dead off and I get my replacement mobo.

So what am I going to do with my self in this time of need? Seeing as I can't chat online to any of my friends really, nor can I play any of my video games. Don't got the money for gas to really go any place. There seems to be a lot of "don't"s "can't"s and "what-not"s But you know what, it doesn't bring my life down any. My life has been so far down in the past that this aint Jack or Shit. So, I'm good a little bored mind you, but good none-the-less.

Well this is it for now, I think I might post another bloggie thingy before the night is over with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H U G -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks