Monday, October 17, 2005

Nothing and a lot of it.



What is nothing? you might be asking your self, well click on the link to find out, yo.

Well it's been a few
it's been a few days since I've posted anything. I'm sure y'all are staying up at night wondering what I'm doing with my time. Well, take a guess. Nothing. I looked in the help wanted in the paper today. Out of all the jobs, I found 2 that I would want to do. One of them I got ruled out of 'cause I didn't have a CDL. The other I'll call tomorrow and see what's up with it. This being jobless and broke, sucks. It does have it's pluses, like being able to post this blog thingie at 2:30am.

After I post this, I think I'm going to go nighty night, sleep 12 hours awake for 15. It's a nice cycle that most people can't do. Nor do they want to do. Gah, I don't even want to know how many hours I've wasted away in front of this computer. I did go out side a few times today tough. I did have to get the paper after all ;)

Well y'all have a good night. I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chucky Chucky Chucky!!!
You are such a dork.
A cool one!

:) - Bre

Joshua said...

Thank you Bre.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks