Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bleh..

So here it is 1am, and I can't flippin' go to sleep. I've even been reading a book; The Stand, by Stephen King. Great book. But it's slow reading for me, I'm only a lil over 1/3 of the way through out of almost 1200 pages. This will be by far the longest book I've ever read. So I thought I'd waste some time here. That way I can look back on this in a year or two and just go "woah". Just to see how much my life has changed. See how much I've grown up over the days and nights. I guess I'm kinds turning this into my very own lil journal. I guess that's a good thing, I mean what else is this going to turn into?

I wonder if I would still type away like no one is readin (Yes, I do know some friends read this.) my lil space of the internet. I mean what if more people that knew me, and even those that didn't, would just start putting their two cents in here and there. Would I still type like no one is reading? I know this is all for public viewing, but there are also soo many others here why would they want to stop here? I don't think I'd give my self (well my blog self) the time of day to stop and read. The template that I use, looks just like everyone else's that I've seen. Though I have seen a few good ones. I guess that's why I'm not a web developer, I just don't have the eye for it.

It funny, I don't even talk this much in real life. Well to some people I do, but I have to know them first. Here I am typing away to people I don't know. I guess it's easier to be me when I'm not face to face. Well, it's not like I'm telling my deepest and darkest secrets here, why would I want to do a thing like that? There's just nothing to gain from it. Oh well it's not like I'm the only one that has something to hide. So what's the big deal, nothing. Why am I typing this, I got no clue..Nor do I have any idea where I'm going with this. LOL, I guess you could say I'm going no where fast. I got a smile out of that at least. I guess I'll read some message boards and do some what-not.

G'night 'net folks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youre a trip, you know this! -Bre

Joshua said...

Thank you =)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks