Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Interview

Told ya I'd be back before I pass out of boredem. Well today I went to a job interview. It's a temp to hire job, but a job none the less. Hell they are even picking and choosing who they want. They got resumes, and my history from the temp agency. As far as I know there's about 5 people that they are interviewing. So I'm in the top 5, so that's good. Over all I think I did good. I dressed the part, if I was a chick I'd want to do me =P . I know my stuff. This is just a shipping and recving job and they wanted to know more about my welding skills than anything else it seems like.

I should know something about this job by Friday. I guess after this show, I'll try and get some sleep. Maybe read some more. Who knows? I guess I shouldn't have taken that nap before class tonight. It wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have a dead paper weight of a computer on my desk. Atleast then I can do something.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up my little paper-weight. :) -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks