Monday, October 10, 2005

One of those days.

So I've only been awake about 3-4 hours so far today. I guess it's just one of those days where nothing in ment to go right. Well, I did get some tacos from the taco truck. Those were good.

I guess it started last night. I fixed the the so it can't be pushed in anymore, had some great people that liked to look around in the middle of the night. I went to home-de-pot to some locks, screws, drill bit, you know all that good stuff. I get everything set up right and I lock the gate, put the keys to the new locks in my pocket and put my tools away. A few hours later that night I put my hand in my pocket looking for the keys, guess what....they weren't there!!?!!!1!1shiftone So what the hell, maybe just maybe, I left them out side. I left some other tools out too, so there was a chance.

Today comes by, I look out side for the keys....not there. Looked at the chair I was sitting in to watch the movie...not there. Hell I even looked in my truck...not there. The groud around where i was working on the gate...not there. By this time you might be wondering if I had a hole in my pocket. Nope, it must be something greather than a hole....maybe magic!

I got this bad feeling that my whole day is going to go like this and there isn't anything I can do to stop it. Well maybe I should learn some magic to counter the magic that is going on in my pocket. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny ducky.
Post hot and sexy pic of yourself NOW NOW NOW.
Do it now!

:p

Joshua said...

yes yes....pics will come.

Anonymous said...

Do it now.
Do it now.
Do it now!
oh umm please post a hot sexy pic :)
Me love some 13yr old boy pics :p

Anonymous said...

jk

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks