Sunday, October 30, 2005

A lil about me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Joshua B
Birthday:June 24 1982
Birthplace:fresno, CA
Current Location:Madera, CA
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'9"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Human
The Shoes You Wore Today:Sandles
Your Weakness:kryptonite (just kidding)
Your Fears:Monsters under my bed
Your Perfect Pizza:pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Lowering my truck
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Gee Golly
Thoughts First Waking Up:push the snooz button
Your Best Physical Feature:My hair
Your Bedtime:when the sun comes up
Your Most Missed Memory:I'll have to think about that
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi all the way (Wild cherry pepsi and vodka even better )
MacDonalds or Burger King:none
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:eh, both
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:nope, never
Do you Swear:Fuck yeah, well ok maybe
Do you Sing:only in the shower
Do you Shower Daily:nope...some times I end up takin' a bath ;)
Have you Been in Love:I thougth so
Do you want to go to College:yes
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:If I didn't who would?
Do you get Motion Sickness:not really
Do you think you are Attractive:sure
Are you a Health Freak:not really
Do you get along with your Parents:yup
Do you like Thunderstorms:oh yeah
Do you play an Instrument:I did (all jokes aside)
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope...well vicodin for a broken wrist
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:nope
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Oreos no, working on a box of Ritz though
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no way
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:maybe one or two times ;)
Ever been called a Tease:well, yeah
Ever been Beaten up:nope
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:living life
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:well first I'd need to grow up. A civil Engineer
What country would you most like to Visit:Germany (again)
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue or green
Favourite Hair Color:redheads rock
Short or Long Hair:long
Height:Doesn't matter
Weight:well less than 300 pounds is a good start
Best Clothing Style:no clothes is good ;) (it doesn't really matter)
Number of Drugs I have taken:Just the ones the Doc gave me
Number of CDs I own:20
Number of Piercings:none
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:none

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weight: well less than 300 pounds is a good start ------- LMAO -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks