Sunday, October 09, 2005

Life or something like it...

So yesterday (Sat) morning my brother woke me up at 6am with some not so good news. Keep in mind that I didn't go to sleep till 3:30amish. I was just getting to the good part of sleep where you don't want to get up, and it's just good sleep. So he opens my door and says, "Josh"......"Josh"....."Josh!". I'm still half asleep at this point, when he says, "Francine is dead" I went "what?!" and this went back and forth a few times till I was awake enought to understand what he was talking about. She is my mommy's dog. She was 13 (or so) years old, not a bad life at all for a dog.

Since my parents our out of town, guess who had to take care of this. Yeah that's right me. and it was soooooo much fun, NOT. I guess it's just one of those things about life, one of these days it's going to end. Then what? I guess there's only one way to really find out, but I don't have any plans to die anytime soon. So I guess it'll just have to wait.

To bad I don't have any pics of her....

R.I.P. Francine (wow it sucks just typing that)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does mommy know yet Chuck??
:( Me so sorry!

Hugs!

Joshua said...

Yes, everyone knows

Anonymous said...

:( me sorry
kisses to all
but you only get hug (you know, the kind with the butt far up in the air so we barely touch and I dont have to smell your stink)
oh ewww mental picture
seriously... :( sorry!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks