Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No way out

What do you do when you are so far down you you can't even see the top of the whole anymore. Just a little pin dot of where the whole should be. Oh but don't worry, you got your health. That will cary you far, right?

I think my life had taken more turns for the worst in the last two years then anything. It seems that everything I get to get going, something has to knock me back off the ladder. I start thinking "gee golly life is great" and a I get kicked out of the military. I start think "well I like the sound of this job, maybe this can work out..." and my truck get stolen.

At least I got some friends. Not many, but who needs a bunch of friends. I only got a few close friends and I guess that's all I need.

Kinda makes me wonder if I'm just going to blow up some day if I keep this all to myself. Or maybe typing helps. I guess we'll find out if I blow up or not.

yeah, if there's slepping errors in this...get over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im your bestest friend chuck, much wub. You are so far down, there is one way up. I KNOW that you are strong so you will made it through your storm. And Ill be here for you every step. :) -Bre

Anonymous said...

Inner strength comes from the ability to overcome adversity.

Maybe, with all that you have suffered lately, you are stronger than you realise?

In any case, there's a whole bunch of guys that are watching your six.

Be strong Josh, it can't rain all the time.

Jace

Joshua said...

It's been rainging the past 2 years. I think it should be called a monsoon.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks