Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tired

So here I am using the family computer, because mine died about a month and a half ago. I think I should be able to get it shipped off by the end of the week. So I'll still have a good 3 weeks of down time to have fun with.

I'm hungry, tired, very tired, with a side of depressed thrown in there for good fun. All around just a sucky mood. At least I have some fun at work.

I still don't know what's going to happen with my truck. Who's going to pay it off. How much, if any, they'll want from me. You know all that good stuff to have to worry about. That's why I like work, I just have to worry about getting my job done and doing it right. That's something that I'm good at doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is old... haha

Sorry I didnt have time to comment until now.

When will you get the PC back up and running?

I miss my long chats with my Chucky!

Sniffle Sniffle!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks