Saturday, November 12, 2005

haven't felt like it

I don't know why I haven't really been posting much. I do have the time. I guess just nothing has really been going on. Or maybe I only blog when I got something to rant and rave about, case-n-point my eggs. I've been drinknig some pepsi, you don't see me posting anything about that now do ya. So yeah. Maybe I just pasted my blogging peak, I guess that would suck.

I just hope that one day I can look back on this, as long as this is still here. and laugh about what I've been through. I'm a firm believer that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and with what I've gone though...yeah.

Well it looks like I'm going to go out tonight, nothing to go woohoo about. Just a drink and hang out. ha! I guess I should take a shower here soon. That should wake me up. Holy cow I just post what ever the hell pops on my mind don't I. eh, what ever. It's my blog with my thoughts so it works. what other reason would I have to blog if I didn't blog what was on my mind.

I guess that would go and show that I dont have much on my mind right now. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I do like having a simple life, I think most people do. It's just sometimes I think my life is too simple. It just gets to the point where it isn't any fun any more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent posted much either :(
I know how things get you down and so wore out til you cant think anymore.

Maybe we should make a Misery Club. :p

-Bre

Anonymous said...

spellcheck club?

haha

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks