Sunday, November 27, 2005

happens every time

So I'm driving to work and I think of the right thing that's going on in my life to blog about. Then by the time I get home *poof* I got no idea what it was. So I could've just not posted anything at all. But I try to at least post a lil something something for all of my one readers. (and what a great reader you are).

Well anyways nothing really happened this weekend. I'm trying to get the info on a 1967 El Camino witha 396 big block. That would be fun to drive. But two weeks have passes and I still got nothing but the color of the truck.

Ok, so I e-mailed that chick again. I dont know why, just felt like something to do. I bet she doesn't reply to it. That's a bummer. Can't win them all right. So I guess the worste thing she does is call me a stalker and delete the e-mail, I guess that's her loss...right?

You could always ask if I'd want to know someone who just pushes me aside like that so easily. The answer is: for this one, yes. I don't even know why just something about her. I guess maybe because of the way it ended, it just bugs me. Maybe because she thinks I'm something I'm not. Maybe if....Maybe if...maybe if.

I hope I'm not put into the stalker group, I got too many friends, well a few at least, that deal with guys like that. I can't remember the last time I called her, and when I did I just got voice mail. I didn't call 5 times in one day, or even the next week. I just didn't delete her e-mail addy or number from my cell. Hell I even texted her a "happy thanksgiving" the other day to her. And to go with everything else, I didn't get anything back.

Maybe it's just a game now. But that can't be, 'cause that'd be bad. It shouldn't be a game, thought, I guess to some point they all are. lol...maybe a game of finders keepers. Oh well, what's a simple guy like me to do?

ahh...I know what. I'll just end this here. Gee golly I hope I didn't misspell anything, 'cuase I sure don't feel like doing a spell check on this.

Good night y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(k) /huggz

Mucho :wuv: chucky dearest

Maybe its easy to keep on with her?
(because its just a crush, right?)

At this point, I wouldnt contact her. If she is interest she (if playing games) will contact you in lack of communication on your part. But then again, why would you want to deal with someone playing games. I believe youve had enough bad go on to put yourself in that position.

Believe me!!! There is someone out there for you.

It will not happen in your timing.. so give up that belief.

It's your time to rise in something!
Find that something and pin-point it.

Only at that notion will you find peace within yourself.

Look at the 'one' thing you rise in. As some don't even have that.

I love ya man! -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks