Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Living in the past

Why to people spend time wondering what one should've, would've, or could've done different?

I know it's good to know history, 'cause if you don't you're bound to relive it. I guess, sometimes that's not always bad. But I know that I've lived a few moments in my past that I could do just fine not re living again. That I'd be just fine if I don't ask my self any of those questions. I, however, do ask them. As I was on my way to long of a drive home tonight.

I guess it would be kinda neat to be able to go back and make some changes. Though, that would end up changing who I am today. I am me. Sure I got somethings I want to change, who doesn't. I'll just have to deal with it and move on with my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where there is a 'will' there is a 'way'.

No, we can not go back in time.

I also strugle with wanting to go back in time.

Oh! How I would change so many things.

But if I did it would I be the 'me' I am today?

Mistakes and misfortune is what brings people together. It creates experiences.

My past mistakes have made me a smarter person.

For some reason, that I am not sure of still today, God wanted and needed me to go through things in my past.

My point is, No we can not change the past however the future is in the palm of our hands.

What makes it better is that we know through experience how to recreate things we wished would have been different.

The key step is to take that step.

Not everything goes our way, unfortunantly.

But if you truely feel strongly about something Chuck.. take a hit towards it.

YOU have the power to change your life.

Bre

Anonymous said...

haha that made no sense errrr

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks