Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Busy week, kinda.

Ok, so it's been a few days since I blogged anything.

Well like y'all know my truck got stolen, that really sucked. I got this bad feeling that I'm going to be left stuck paying it off. Ha! Like that;s going to happen.

Well last Sunday I went for a drive. Holy cow was it a good ol' time. About 105 miles total. I got to drive the car, it was in the mountains...Just a blast. Great weather. I took the targa top off. There were about 50 cars that went on this drive. Oh man, just fun and I was due for some much needed fun too. I'll try and post some pics later. I just wanted to put something down first.

After the drive we had a BBQ where even more people came out. I got to meet some new people. Look at some kick ass, and not so kick ass, cars. Got out of the house for the day.

Just plain ol' fun.

The next mountain run is going to be almost twice as far. That'll be some good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of car was it...inquiring minds want to know?? Porsche??

Anonymous said...

shutty maxi pad... this is my bloggy to comment on!!!! -Brebre

Anonymous said...

Well VGH to you too =)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks