Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Hermit

This whole weekend I didn't do anything. I spent 95% of this weekend in my PJs, that goes to tell you how much work I did this weekend. The other 5% was spent taking a shower and what-not. I can just about count on one hand how many times I went out side, that was only to go to my 'rents house and let the dogs in and out. I also washed some clothes, so there's another reason. But, I did all that while in my PJs. Today I wasn't the only one doing nothing. While I was playing City of Heroes, did that about 5-6 hours today, my cat was asleep on my desk / monitor / lap. She's even on my arm right now, that's fine as long as I don't have to move my mouse.

I think I'm going to make some Ramen Noodles for dinner. I think it's my last pack too, gotta buy more tomorrow. Oh I also need kitty litter and cat food. So I got to keep that in mind.

3 comments:

bardouble29 said...

love those kind of weekends, they are the best...

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

You are such a wild man! Seriously, quiet do-nothing weekends are great.

Echo said...

oh those are the best.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks