Saturday, December 02, 2006

The good thing about being a guy

Is being able to pee standing up. Can I get an amen?! Yup, that's right. I'm sure there are a few females that can or do pee staning up. I don't really want to know. I'm willing to bet that they can't write their name in the snow. Ha! I use the right there / their / they're even while drinking. I can't believe that. You should see the other typos I've been making in this post. Ok so I might have had about 4 red bull and vodkas tonight, no big deal. But I am able to type reallyr eally fast. While making a few typos. so be it. I aint gonna fix 'em all. Not even going to spell check . Just going to be on the wild side tonight. yup. I wish I had more redbull...mmm...bull....

3 comments:

Max and Me said...

you party animal you! we should tie you up and make you confess to things.

Em said...

No spell check!?!?! You are living on the edge!! LOL

Anonymous said...

pee standing up!? that's too risky. what if i walked into a club with black lights or something? everyone would see my business! and who are these new people? you're so popular now!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks