Sunday, December 03, 2006

The end of the Internet

Yup, and now I'm bored. I even reached the end of the Internet. As you can see by that link. So, now what do I do? I got a friend coming over to watch clerks 2 in about an hour. Then what? Oh yeah, watch the movie. Then what? where does it end? Well if you went to that link, you'd know that answer. This time the answer isn't 42. I'm sure y'all will know what that means. If not, then Google it. Just do it. I have been reading a few more blogs, so that's a plus. I should get a star for that. The kind they gave out to you while you were in school. Oh! I gotta sign up for class again. I think I'm going to be taking a CAD class. But the hours for that class suckzor. Would be nice if I was able to take the class during the day, but doesn't seem like that is going to work out very well.

If you've read some of the past blogs, you'll be reminded what happened when I tried to just cut my hours back 3 hour a week for my Pre Calc. class.

Oh yeah, I was able to watch some movies and get all my dirty clothes clean. I even got myself clean.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

Being clean rocks!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks