Ok, so I'm not as easy on the eyes as some of the ladies that I know read this. But at least it gets the job done...so to speak. Oh and I give into peer pressure. ;)
Leawo Photo Enlarger 4.0.0.2
-
Leawo Photo Enlarger is an AI image upscaler - upscale image resolution,
enlarge and enhance images to higher quality for printing, product display,
banne...
22 hours ago
6 comments:
You look great, nice shirt...Keep trying with the ladies.
you handsome devil you! can i enlarge this to poster size?
guess it depends where you are going to put the poster at ;)
heh heh heh! you will just have to imagine that!
more photos! give us more! i am creating this hot men of blogger calendar...perhaps you can be mister december?
Sounds good. All my pictures are in the "My Pictures" link to the right.
wow...Mr. December, I want a copy of that!!!!
Post a Comment