Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update on Myspace

Well folks here it is. I looked for that blog again only to find out that she deleted it. Hum I wounder why...

Well then I thought about leaving her a comment asking something about it. Then I thought that might be a little too public, even though she did it to me. So I ended up sending her a message. Just a little something to let her know that I did in fact read it.

Here is what I sent her in the message.


I got a question.

What is the BEST way to kick the hell out of someone so
clueless they don't even know they are that way?

I thought I would get something saying that she was in a bad mood, she had a lot on her mind, you know...something at least saying that it might have been a little uncalled for. Well here is the reply I got back.

When you find that out let me know. I asked that question and it proved to be to
hard for people.

Not really what I had in mind. Hum. Now this isn't the first time we've had drama. no no. I've blogged about her before :P Under the name of Patricia. So now I'm just starting to question just how good out friendship really is. I'm still going to ask her if she wants to go again. If she doesn't....well then oh well. I guess when I move away, that's...that.

This is going to be a fun road trip even if it is just 2 people going.

6 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm sure you'll have a blast with or without her. Maybe she was just trying to be funny and lighten the mood with her reply.

Anonymous said...

This bitch is stupid. I don't care to keep stupid bitches around so I'd cut my losses and move on. As much as I love drama, this bitch is a real downer.

Joshua said...

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

captain corky said...

Roadtrips are fun even when I go by myself. It's nice to have all that time to think about stuff and put things in perspective.

Aunt Jackie said...

Weird... Does this girl have a crust on you?? Why is she acting like a dumbass?

Aunt Jackie said...

I meant a *Crush... not a crust--lol

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks