Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fuck!

So many thoughts. So few fingers to type them all down. Right now they are just over lapping thought. Thoughts from "what a bitch" to "Friday is my last day". How do you blog that? It doesn't really matter. It's my blog.

I am sooo tired.

[19:50] Chucky_5150: Hey
[19:50] Stay Puff: yes?
[19:50] Chucky_5150: Just a hey
[19:50] Stay Puff: y?
[19:50] Chucky_5150: Because I wanted to.
[19:51] Stay Puff: you told me to do what i gotta do so i delted you off of
everything
[19:51] Chucky_5150: ah
[19:51] Chucky_5150: fair enough
[19:51] Stay Puff: plus i'm moving on sat and not gonna have the net for a
while so why now why bother
[19:52] Chucky_5150: You're right. No point to bother
now. Good luck with the move.
[19:52] Stay Puff: thanks


That is a convo I just had a few min ago. I was drunk the last time we talked. Yes, it was on the phone. But anyways, I'm going to choose to just leave out all of that. So take it as it's worth. Nothing. Just a silly conversation I had with the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

But the Aleve seem to be helping my back some. That's good. I don't know why I've been so tired. It's not like I'm working that hard at work. And I still need to work on my fucking college work.

What role does the thesis statement play in a well-developed essay? How do you
usually write a thesis statement, and from chapter 4, highlight a few ways to
write an “effective” thesis statement. (DUE WEDNESDAY)


Well I need to work on my S's. Shit. Shower. Shave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its all the things that you have to do before you move is probably stressing you out and it builds up in the back...you should go to a spa and get you back massage it will work

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks