Thursday, April 26, 2007

My mood

Right now I'm in this mood. Ok, not really a mood more of just a.....idea. Right now I am 110% selfish with my thoughts and who I think of first. I guess there really isn't much wrong with that. The sad part is that even what I do / say to friends. It doesn't matter so much. If someone doesn't want to talk to me, fine. I got my life. I got my goals. If people can't hang on for the ride...This bus isn't staying back for anyone. Will I be alone when I get there? Yeah. Does life go on? Yeah.

So I guess this blog goes out to you Ms. stay puff. Nice knowing y'all. I am not going to delete you. You know how to find me if you ever want to. Until then, I'm turning this light off.

Why? because I'm a guy and I'm an asshole. I the words of one of my good friends, "deal with it."

Damn, If I can only write this much on my introduction. I'll get it posted, well what I have by the end of the night.


Ok, I feel better now :P

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Hey you have peeps like me that even if you do drunk call, we still love ya!

ShadowFalcon said...

Urm is someone ignoring you dude?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks