Monday, April 09, 2007

I should be asleep

But I can help but think of what a fucking retard my brother is. So I guess now he is going to go in the Army. This isn't the first time he has said that. He is a fucking mooch. He needs something and sitting around drinking beer trying to fit in, isn't working.

He is just fucking dumb. The less he ends up trying to hold me back the better. If (or should it be when?) he asks my parents for money again I'm am going to fucking hit him. He says he has no money but went and got a $200 diggy cam! Maybe that's why he has no money.

If you try to talk to him he just this "yeah, I know I fucked up..." I just want to kick him in the cooter!

Yeah, on that note. I am going to sleep!

6 comments:

captain corky said...

Now's not exactly the best time to join the Army. He might want to wait at least 3 years.

whimsical brainpan said...

Aren't siblings the best!

Anonymous said...

sounds like he needs that swift kick in the cooter right about... now.

Bardouble29 said...

Miss me?

Kati said...

LOL I can relate, though I've only got sisters so kicking them in the 'nads just doesn't work as well. My baby sis recently got dumped by her fiancee (came back from Iraq with anger issues to work on, and she didn't want to wait around for him to work on them, so they split) and she's been spouting off about how he broke her heart, then she showed up at Dad's house on Sunday, with her daughter and new boyfriend in tow. *rolling eyes* Yep, she's heart-broken all right. What she's upset about is that she's back to finding another sucker to take care of her for life and shell out the $$ for her P.Hilton-wanna-be-life.

And yeah, I think some serious kick-age for your brother, to keep him from doing something so monumentally stupid as joining the army at this point in time, is in order. (Tell him to at LEAST go Navy, preferably Air Force, he's less likely to be directly in the line of fire in either of those two cases, if he simply must join up right now!)

Joshua said...

Oh no, he needs to go in right away. He already messed up his chances with the Air Force and I'm sure the Navy will not take him.

He needs a kick in the cooter and to go in the Army a.s.a.p! But for reasons I will not go into.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks