Saturday, April 21, 2007

The slacker is me

Yeah, well what can I say. I really haven't set aside much (ie: any) time to blog. I really haven't even read anyone elses blogs. Just work, school, and trying to everything I need to do.

I only got five more working days left. That's just crazy.

I'll be right back, I need to take the trash out.

I don't really have much to blog. I just wanted to put something up.

Today I have been in my PJs all day. I plan on keeping it this way too. Tomorrow I'm going to wash clothes and all that good stuff. I wanted to try and go out or something, but I got no money. That is because I've been trying to clean up around this house some. Lets see if I can make it 'til Friday without getting an OD charge...

oh yeah I had my physical on Friday. The appointment was at 11:00. I told the boss man that I had the appt. and that I didn't know when I was going to come back. I had no clue how long it would take. So I left at 10:45 and got there on time. Guess when I got out. 12:15. It didn't take long at all. So I thought about going back to work and what to eat for lunch. I wanted tacos. Then I think so more and find out that I really want to eat some BBQ chicken and tri-tip, only that's on the other side of town real close to the free way when I go home. HUmm...So I make a u-turn! Not like they are going to fire me. Heck, it was Friday afternoon and I knew what work they had me to do. So I just didn't go back. Can you blame me? =)

6 comments:

Judy said...

You may slack off now and then, Chucky, but you sure do a hell of a good floor!

Thanks for the link to your floor project photos - they are great, and the end product is beautiful. What a great job you did!

I could sure take some lessons from you. In fact, I was originally going to do a tile floor, but cutting curves (actually even cutting straight lines) scared me. Plus, I had the maple flooring left from another room, so it was "free."

Thanks for showing me what you did. Is there a post on your blog about it? If not, you ought to show it off here.

Joshua said...

I got a few little posts about it here or there, nothing big. More so just the pictures.

Anonymous said...

No, I don't blame you at all...

"Run Forrest Run!!!"

ShadowFalcon said...

I love staying in my pj's all day and it only fair that we all slack off from time to time.

(thanks for popping by :-) btw)

falcon

whimsical brainpan said...

Good for you for playing hooky and I think spending the day in your pj's should be done on a semi-regular basis.

Anonymous said...

So that's why you were gone for so long Friday afternoon. Here I thought you'd gone and taken off early and headed your way to shark country. You rock!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks