Monday, April 16, 2007

English 101

Readings: Chapters 1, 3, 8
Due: Narration Essay

So, today I start my online English class. My first online class ever. Let me be the first to tell you that I don't like this. I'm the type of person that works betting in a class room. I already can tell that this is going to be soooooo hard for me. Back to the point. In this book there are "writing activities" so I thought what better place to do them other than here. Then everyone gets to see just how much fun I'm having.

write a journal entry describing your reacting to one or more of your classes this semester. For example, you might write about which classes you expect to be more or least difficult, more or least enjoyable, and the most or least time consuming.


Well, so far I would have to say that this English class will be the least enjoyable, the most difficult and the most time consuming. So yeah, I'm off to a greeeeate star. This is also the only class that I am taking right now. I go a late start on it today, I don't know if I'm going to make it through chapter one tonight. I got two other chapters to read. yeah, I will. I'm just going to cut this short. I still need to blog about how my day went. You know with me telling the boss man that I quit and all...

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Whooohooo, chucky started school...I am SOOOO jealous.

captain corky said...

Cool idea! Doing your assignments on the blog.

Also,I envy you. I would love to tell my boss to go f$#k himself.

Kati said...

Good luck with the assignment Chucky!!!

whimsical brainpan said...

It's a good idea doing your assignments here. Good luck!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks