Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just maybe.

Just maybe I'm just not meant to get a college degree. I do great in classes that are hands on. My Air Force training was 4 months long. I got great scores out of that. I'm sure I was in the top ten. I just didn't have to do any stupid English classes.

It's not that I don't try, or maybe it is. I just don't like them. Depending how this online class goes, I might just stop the degree stuff before I cost my self anymore money. Then I could just get all the hands on training that I can. I'm not even going to plan on having time to take any real classes when I get a real welding / diving job. I just don't think I'll have the time.

Why the crap can I write out so much here, but trying to write a 500-word narration essay is going to kill me. 500 words isn't even all that much. Lets see how much I got....Now!

Already at 168 words. Just like that. I don't even think that took me five min to do. I am even good enough to type this with out looking at my monitor or my keyboard. Woohoo go me. I did learn something from my typing class in high school. Back then I was only able to type about 23 words a minute or something like that. I did, however, learn to type with the right finger. Well, for the most part. Sometimes I do things like hold down the shift key and type a letter with the same hand, but for the most part I am right on. Ok, spelling....That's just a horse of a different color. I don't' like it. That's why I have spell check. HUmm how about math check. Nah, I'm good at math.....well I was good at math. I've always been bad at English. Some things just never change.

I just need to find me a smrt woman! (yes, I know =) )

oh well....10:02, my my my how my stupid free time passes when I got to read stupid text books. I'm even going to try and get some reading done at work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Funny how different people are. You like math and hate writing essays... I hate math and love writing... I say to-may-to and you say to-mah-to...

Write your essay as if it were a blog piece - and stop counting those damned words!!

Good luck!

captain corky said...

Hang in there pal. Keep talking about it and pushing yourself. Either way I'll be here to enjoy your blog.

Bardouble29 said...

I agree with Wizened...Just pretend you are writing a blog for all your faithfull readers...

whimsical brainpan said...

Chucky, essay is just another word for artful BS-ing.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks