Hum. What can I say. Had lunch with my dad and grandmama. My youngest brother was M.I.A. I called him a few hours ago and he was out getting drunk (with photo proof!). Not bad for a 19 year old who isn't even done with high school yet. But I'm not going to blog about family, so enough of that.
Some how I ended up having to BBQ the steaks. I tried to get my daddy to do it but it was a no go. I may not be a good cook but I sure al hell can BBQ :) I'll even BBQ bologna if that is all that I have!
The past few days I have been soooooooo busy at work. I haven't even had the time to say good morning to all my great co-workers, well just the ones that come in at 7:00.
Thursday. The day started out nice and full. Then about 11 it just got crazy full. I had to tell the bosses a few times that I was full...I and no more time....don't give...They gave me more work. I wasn't able to take a lunch 'til 1:00, but I did make sure to take a full hour. I was kind of cheated out of my breaks, but I can deal with that. So, one appointment I wasn't able to make 'cause one simple install ended up lasting 2 freaking hours!!! So I had X do it. Then there was one set for 4-5 that I didn't even make! I wasn't even able to do my 3-4 apt 'till 4:40. That is how far behind I was. I had to drive all over the place. I didn't even make it back to the shop until 5:15. At this point in time I don't want to work one minute past five. I don't need that extra $5 (or what ever it is) of over time.
Friday. I turn in some of the paper work from the way too busy day before. I tell XYZ that I had too much work. Case -N- Point, I wasn't able to get it all done. Then I turn out and walk out side. Well he finds me before I even make it to the other warehouse. He said that they were all one hour apart. I said yup. He then told me that I needed to move faster. I asked him if he wanted me to speed? He never did answer me. I don't think he likes me very much. But I think he's a fucking idiot, so it's ok =)
I ended up working all day at Pelco, not really a bad thing it just isn't any fun. We didn't end up taking out lunch until 1 o'clock again. We went back to the shop as everyone else was clocking back in. That is were our boss asked my co-worker if we were just going to take a 30 min lunch and get back out there. And he said.........No. I would have said "Sure, but does that mean I get to go home at 4:30?" We were both done eating within 30 min, so we could have. But we both didn't want to. So that's all good. I had 30 more min to sit back and do nothing.
Now this week I have asked that Thursday and Friday I have no jobs. I wanted two days to be able to get my inventory done right. It should be me last time =)
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
1000 Halloween LUTs and Presets Bundle
-
Are you tired of adding the same effects to your photos over and over? It
would be nice if you could add unique effects to your photos and make
everyone w...
7 hours ago
2 comments:
Damn! I hope this week is much better than last week.
You had steak on Easter?? That is awesome:) And, you don't BBQ bologna; you fry it=:)
Post a Comment