Friday, November 10, 2006

Why do I do what I do?

Hum. I just want to blog. I don't know why, it just seems like it is something that I should be doing. So I'm just going to blog on about blogging. I don't know. So, my sentences are going to be misspelled with a bunch of unneeded , and maybe even a few ; for the heck of it. Might just toss in a : and a few "..." for good fun.

I think I'm going to watch pupfiction. woah I misspelled that too. Maybe I should just post this as is. And blame all the typos on the beer. Now there's an idea. Ha I just went back to make that a big N. What a nub. I'm not going to blog about a girl, 'cause well that's no fun. Blogging about food is more fun. Food I do not have, so I'm going to drink it :) barley and hopsis food, right? I wonder if this co-worker is gonna text back. I got $5 sayin' nope. So far I be right.

Holy cow, I did get a message back. wow. Ok, so it took about 30 min and kinda freaked me out when I got it, but that soooo isn't the point to all this. Damn, I blog a lot about nothing. It's not like anyone really cares about this or who I ask out to lunch or who I text message, but yet (run on sentence) here I am blogging about it.

About 6 more min and I'll start my movie.

Oh guess I should just post this before I forget about it and close the browser window.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

did she say yes, in the answer back?

Joshua said...

She said she had to go home and pack at lunch. Going out of town this weekend.

So ok, I'll ask her some other time. Pulpfiction is an odd odd movie.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks