Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Day the Earth Stood Still

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043456/

I think I like these old movies better than the new ones. "I come from a place to far for you to understand. A world 250 million miles away." Or something like that. Now I don't under stand this. How is this super smart alien getting followed by a 12 year old boy. You would think he would be smarter than that. and then the big ol' robot sneaks up behind two people guarding the space ship (ha! almost typed space shit).

Oh man why did people do wall to wall wallpaper? It just looks so blah.

Anyways, I kinda like this movie.

2 comments:

DirkStar said...

Oh my God! Its a cookbook!

Run for your lives!

Bardouble29 said...

yep, some of the older movies are much better than new movies, and that concept goes for music too.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks