Sunday, November 12, 2006

I found me a new hobby.......Jousting

Ok well maybe I should spend more time blogging and less time playing with my blog. Who knows.

I ended up going to a renaissance fair today. It was better than I thought it would be. Did I take any pictures....nope. Did I even remember to take my diggy cam...Ha! not a chance. Hum...I need more food and a shower.

mmm chile verde is making my sleepy. Maybe it's 'cause I'm getting full. I'M FULL! Yeah, I had to. So I think I'm going to be reaching out and seeing what other bloggers I can find. So far I have just found junk by clicking on the "next blog" button.

Wait back to my Sunday. So yeah maybe I'm not going to take up jousting. Though there were two guys going at it. It was pretty cool to watch. I would really like to learn the art of armorsmithing. That's making armor for those not in the loop. ;)

All in all it was a good weekend. I fixed my El Camino on Saturday and did the fair thing today. All that is left is the shower and wash some clothes for work and what not.

3 comments:

DirkStar said...

As the editor of the Anne Dirk diaries it is my sad duty to inform you of the tragedy that befell Anne and her family. Tonight’s posting will be among the most painful duties I’ve ever had to perform...

Although Anne has passed on to a better place, her diary will live on as a testament of undying faith.

Amidst the horrors of war this young girl’s unwavering belief in the goodness of man and his ability to persevere in the face of unfathomable horror is an inspiration to us all.

As long as these diaries continue to be passed from generation to generation, Anne’s vision will be a lantern, lighting the way to a better future for us all...

DirkStar said...

I, like so many of you who have been touched by the Diary of Anne Dirk, was saddened to learn of her death at the hands of the S.S. Neocons. Although her life’s flame was brief, it burned strong and shone with a bright light of hope for the future.

Anne Dirk was born to liberal parents during the twelve year Republican war against Amerika. Christian Conservatives, Republicans and the Neocons combined forces to become what has been labeled by history as,”The Asses-of-Evil.”

It was a dark period in Amerikan history, hopefully one that will not be repeated. On Tuesday of this week I will be opening the Liberal Holocaust Museum. In twelve years of Republican occupation many of us lost a loved one to the conservative horror. I hope this blog will prove to be a place of healing where each of us can leave a post in remembrance of a fallen friend, comrade or family member. This will be our Vietnam wall.

Thanks to everyone who shared their feelings during the posting of Anne’s diary. It was a labor of love translating her words and bringing to life a forgotten spirit.

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

He-he...

Bardouble29 said...

Hey Joshy, remember Mike from that night we all went out? He saw you today at the renassaince(sp) faire and told me he almost went and talked to you, but he didn't want to be wrong about it being you. He thought it was awesome too. He was also watching the jousting.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks