Saturday, November 11, 2006

So many people and no one to talk to

I seem to find my self wanting to chic chat. There are people on different instant messaging programs, but no one I really want to talk (type) to. Then I got my cell phone. There are people to talk to listed there. People to text too. Then I could always get a reply like "what" when I just said "hey". Not really the...well I guess it kind of was what I thought I'd get from her. She's an odd little one for sure. I give up trying to understand her, so I'm just me. I think I have more fun with it 'cause I'm not trying to get into her pants. Hell, I don't even think I'll fit into them.

Blah, just blah. That's all I got to say.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I am always here to chit chat...but if you don't wanna talk to your "other" woman....I guess *sniff..sniff* I'll get over it...lol

Max and Me said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you know...i must be the only person alive who has not text messaged anyone and i do not talk on a cell phone. i am a walking dinosaur.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks