Monday, November 06, 2006

If I Only Had a Brain

Sometimes I think that the Scarecrow had it easy. No, this isn't a oh-wo-is me post. Not at all. It is just a random-what's-on-my-mind-kinda post. Making people laugh is a good skill to have, it's one of the things I tend to be good at. humm....I want ice cream. My cats breath smells like cat food.

Good luck understanding this post.

It's not like I'm depressed or anything. Heck, I just got some good news at work. Even if they are cutting me back two hours, that's still 45 hours a week (not even counting my driving time). I guess it just hit me today for some reason. Thinking how nice it would be to come home to something other than a meowing cat. Though, I do kick her out when I go to work.

Oh yeah, I had pizza not ice cream. I hate this. I go to work...it's dark. I come home for work...it's dark. Makes it real hard to go out and do anything. Well, not like I do anything but I would like to clean up the guys tile saw. I've had it for about a month and a half now, would be nice to give it back to him all clean. I do want to go watch Borat, looks like it would be a neat movie. Bob and Tom were talking about it this morning on the radio (witch is all that bob and tom does, so eh).

Blah I guess that is enough bitching for one post.Stay tuned to see what I come up with next time...

3 comments:

DirkStar said...

Dude, life is tough all over...

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

Joshua said...

Yup, I know. That's why it wasn't a pitty post ;)

but now I got something to read, so that's cool.

Bardouble29 said...

At least they are only cutting you 2 hours and that will help you have a lil more time at home.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks