Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stingray, Swordfish, and cockblock all rolled into one

Yup, that's right folks. One big ol' mess of a stingray went down today before lunch. I guess I should give you some background to the words in use here.

Stingray -- Comes from Steave Irwin. Well it's more about being stabbed by a stingray, than it is him. The word was being tossed around at work.

Swordfish -- Well we got tired of saying "stingray" for just about anything. We needed to find a new word to replace it with. So we've said everything from swordfish all the way to hammerhead shark.

Cockblock -- From http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+block

To interfere with someone who is getting acquainted with, conversing with,
or hooking up with a member of the opposite sex

So yeah. There you have it. So, now I guess I'll give you the low down on the story.

I was talking to the cute girl at work, around 11ish. The other girl that works up there at the desk was doing some work at a different desk. So it was just us two. I've been working out in the warehouse most of the morning, that was nice. Back to the story. We're talking and all is good. So I asked if she wanted to go get some food. Well it turns out that she already had plans. Holy cow! This chica goes back to her apartment 99% of the time for lunch. So I didn't think I had anything to worry about. But that wasn't the case for today. Nope, no ma'am (or sir). It gets better. She was going out to lunch with the other girl that works up there with her. I'll be honest, my first thought (keep in mind, it was just a thought) was "mother fucker..."

So yup. Cockblocked by a girl. Does it get any lower than that? No, I didn't spend the rest of the afternoon thinking about that. But still....it sucks. If I didn't have no luck with the females, I don't think I'd have any luck at all ;)

Till next time.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

time to go on the offense my man.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks